LiveFlow is a compact and low weight peristaltic pump, compatible with the incubator environment. Two removable heads drive up to two independent circuits/head. LiveFlow is equipped with a drawer able to house up to four bioreactors. Therefore you can perform up to four independent experiments in parallel. The intuitive and user-friendly interface permits a quick and easy set-up of the system, with two independent heads able to apply a flow rate between 100-450 µL/min.
|Dimensions [w×l×h, cm]||21.5×16×14.5|
|Power supply (by provided cable)||12 V; 7.2 W|
|Flow rate range [µL/min]||100-450|
- LiveFlow is compatible with the incubator environment
- Its small weight allows an easy transfer of the LiveFlow pump from the laminar hood to the incubator/microscope
- LiveFlow is equipped with two pumping heads, each one driving two independent circuits
- Each pumping head is removable, sterilisable and reusable
- LiveFlow is equipped with a drawer that houses up to four LiveBoxes. The design allows chambers monitoring using an inverted microscope
- The interface is intuitive and user friendly:
- A couple of buttons allows an easy setting of flow rates
- A display shows the flow rate selected for each head
- Flow direction can be reverted through a dedicated button
The SK01 is composed of:
Starter kit 1 (SK01)
- 1 LiveFlow
- 1 LB1 kit
Starter kit 2 (SK02)
The SK02 is composed of:
- 1 LiveFlow
- 1 LB2 kit
NoteLiveFlow is compliant with the CE standard related to the Electromagnetic Compatibility (2004/108/CE directive)
LiveBoxes, mixing chambers and clamp systems are not included with the LiveFlow.
More InformationFor technical information, please contact us.
To request a quote, please contact our distributors.